How To Remove Pan Card From PayTm App? 2022 [Step By Step Guide]
Nowadays, the use of Digital payments has become most popular. and PayTm is one of the mainly popular and old Digital Mobile Payment methods. In this article, we are going to learn about, How to remove a Pan card from Paytm?
A PAN card is part of the KYC procedures that, once completed by the user, is kept on file. As a result, it is impossible to remove or delete your PAN card from your Paytm account. To resolve this issue, you can easily contact Paytm customer service or use a 24/7 help support.
If you want to know how to remove a PAN card from Paytm, this is the article for you. Simply follow the steps outlined below to remove the PAN card from Paytm.
How to Remove Pan Card From Paytm?
- On your Android device, go to the Google Play Store.
- Enter Paytm in the search bar.
- You must now install this app on your device.
- After successfully installing, you must enter your login information to proceed.
- After successfully logging into your account, you will be taken to the home page.
- Select the profile icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- On the new screen, a detailed menu will appear with various options such as order and bookings, Digi locker, cashback, profile settings, 24/7 help support, and Paytm postpaid.
- Select the 24/7 help support option.
- The next screen will display your most recent ticket as well as the option to select a service.
- It is divided into several categories, including recharge and bill payment, Paytm wallet, Paytm KYC, travel, savings account, profile settings, credit score and loan offers, and others.
- To see more of the services offered by Paytm 24/7 help, select the View All Services option.
- Select the credit score and loan offers option.
- On the next screen, select the option to chat with us.
- It will display a list of all support requests.
- When obtaining a credit score, you must select the option issue.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select the option to raise an inquiry.
- You must now submit all required information.
- After you submit all of the required information, a Paytm support agent will respond within 24 hours with a possible solution.
- This way, you can easily request that they disconnect your pan card from your Paytm account.
We covered an essential guide on how to remove a PAN card from Paytm with the help of a 24/7 support feature in this article, and you are now able to remove your pan card details from Paytm.
We tried to give a solution to your problem. If you have any doubts or queries then let us know your thoughts via the comment below.